We are happy to share news of another life saved!

A 65-year-old man choked on saltine crackers causing an airway obstruction. Choking rescue procedures were followed but were unsuccessful. LifeVac was utilized and dislodged the obstruction saving his life.

The gentleman was taken to the hospital for a follow-up evaluation. “LifeVac absolutely saved his life, I’m so grateful.”

More News

LifeVac saves first life within St Heliers Residential Hotel

The team at LifeVac Europe are very please to announce, LifeVac has saved another life in the UK care sector! …

Read More

LifeVac Saves 80-Year-Old Woman

LifeVac Saves 80-Year-Old Woman in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves second life within Runwood Homes Senior Living.

We are very proud to share wonderful news that LifeVac has been used again to save a life in a choking emergency within the UK care sector The amazing team at The Mill House nursing home had to put their LifeVac training into action this week when a resident began to choke during meal time. …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa