43-Year-Old is Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac announces another life saved

LifeVac Saves a Life near Saint John, Canada! We were thrilled to learn that LifeVac was used to assist a 43-year-old gentleman  in New Brunswick. He began choking on a piece of sausage. After back slaps and abdominal thrusts were first attempted and unfortunately failed, One application was used with LifeVac to dislodge the obstruction.

 

We are delighted that tragedy was averted for this family!

— LifeVac

More News

LifeVac helps save another life

LifeVac was deployed in an Exemplar Healthcare care home   On the 25th of October LifeVac Europe was informed of another life saved, this time in a care home in Tipton. LifeVac was deployed in an Exemplar Healthcare care home, when a resident started to choke during meal time. A resident with Spina Bifida who …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Life In Hallmark Care Homes

LifeVac Saves Female Residents Life In A Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves 37th life from choking to death!

On the 10th of September LifeVac was informed of our 37th life saved! In March LifeVac partnered with CareChoice Ireland care group who rolled out LifeVac across all of their homes after staff receiving training. CareChoice Ireland provide outstanding care to the wonderful resident’s that reside in their beautiful care establishments that range from 50 …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa