1-Year-Old Boy Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac announces another life saved

It was reported to us that a 1-year-old boy choked on a water bottle cap. BLS first aid choking protocol was followed but unfortunately was unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction. LifeVac was used, one the first application LifeVac successfully dislodged the bottle cap.

My baby finally started breathing and talking afterwards. You guys are the best!

— Mother

More News

First Responders Save 79-Year-Old in Wheelchair with LifeVac

First Responders Save 79-Year-Old in Wheelchair with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Life In Porthaven Care Homes

LifeVac Saves Another Life in UK Care Sector In Choking Emergency …

Read More

2-Year-Old Girl Saved with LifeVac

2-Year-Old Girl Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany