LifeVac Saves Boy Who Choked at Thanksgiving Dinner

LifeVac is happy to announce another life saved.

On Thanksgiving day it was reported to us that a 6-year-old boy from Massachusetts choked on a piece of turkey. The child had a seizure and started choking on the turkey causing an airway obstruction. The LifeVac was used on the child while lying down. In the first place, push, pull motion the obstruction was dislodged clearing his airway.

“He was having a seizure while eating and was choking. Yes, LifeVac saved his life.”

 

*USA

More News

LifeVac Helps Save Another Life in a UK Care Home

LifeVac saves a life within Hallmark care homes …

Read More

5-Year-Old Chokes on Shrimp and is Saved with LifeVac

5-Year-Old Chokes on Shrimp and is Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves first life within Priory Group.

LifeVac saves first life within Priory Adult Care The team at LifeVac Europe are very pleased to share amazing news, we have been informed that LifeVac has saved it’s first life within Priory Group in a choking emergency. …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa