Grandmother Saves Granddaughter with LifeVac

It has been reported to LifeVac Europe from a grandmother, that LifeVac saved her granddaughter’s life when she began choking on a grape.

The grape caused a total obstruction of her airway and choking rescue procedures (BLS Choking Protocols) were unsuccessful. LifeVac was utilized and on the first application, the grape was dislodged.

“She was turning purple, the grape popped right out with the LifeVac.”

The grandmother won the LifeVac in an auction basket for a Motorcycle Run at a fire station. We are thankful she won that basket!

Can you use a LifeVac? Is LifeVac Approve for use?

Is LifeVac approved for use? - From the beginning LifeVac Europe set out to put safety, effectiveness and ease of use at the forefront of everything we do.

Read more

More News

7-Year-Old Chokes and Saved with LifeVac

7-Year-Old Chokes and Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

2-Year-Old Choking on Candy Saved with LifeVac

2-Year-Old Choking Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Elderly Man Chokes on Pizza Dough Saved with LifeVac

Elderly Man Chokes on Pizza Dough Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany