9-Year-Old Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are delighted to share news of another life saved

 

It was reported to us that a 9-year-old boy choked on Jolly Rancher causing a full airway obstruction. The child knew what to do and came to his mother using the universal sign for choking. His mother immediately performed the abdominal thrusts but unfortunately, they failed. LifeVac was then utilized two times and successfully cleared his airway.

“The candy was dislodged due to the LifeVac. I tried everything else and couldn’t get it out. “My son is alive and safe because of your product.”

*USA

More News

Man Chokes on a Hot Dog and Saved with LifeVac

Man Chokes on Piece of Hot Dog and is Saved with LifeVac …

Read More

LifeVac registers another life saved in a choking emergency.

We are delighted to share the news that LifeVac has saved another child! A 3-year-old boy with special needs began choking on a piece of chicken causing a full airway blockage. The child was not able to make a sound. His mother immediately performed back blows several times but the obstruction could not be cleared. …

Read More

27-Year-Old Woman Saved from Choking with LifeVac

27-Year-Old Woman Saved from Choking with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa