3-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

We are thrilled to share news of another life saved

A 3-year-old boy choked on a meatball causing a full airway obstruction. The child has enlarged tonsils and will be getting surgery next month. His mother performed BLS first aid choking rescue procedures immediately but back blows were unsuccessful in removing the boys airway obstruction. The child then became lifeless and unconscious. LifeVac was used and on the first application, removed the obstruction saving the child’s life.

We are delighted to hear that the child’s daycare is equipped with LifeVac in all their classrooms.

More News

Man Choking on Steak Saved with LifeVac

Man Choking on Steak Saved with LifeVac …

Read More

Good Samaritan Saves Child from Choking on I95

LifeVac Europe are over the moon to share news of anther child saved by LifeVac …

Read More

Father Saves 3-Year-Old Son With LifeVac

Father Saves 3-Year-Old Son With LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany