LifeVac saves another life in the care sector!

LifeVac have been informed once again our device has been put to use to save another life from choking to death.

 

Staff at Lakeveiw Complex Needs Care Home in Manchester put their outstanding training and knowledge to the test when a resident began to choke on food during meal time.

David began to choke during meal time while eating his food, staff recognised David was in difficulty breathing and carried out BLS protocol which failed.

A staff member grabbed LifeVac and used it to dislodge the food from Davids airway saving his life.

"This is great news again, Exemplar Healthcare is our oldest customer. With all the sad news lately in the world regarding the Coronavirus and the shortages with PPE within the care sector, it is nice hearing some good news at last. This is LifeVacs 9th life saved in 4 months when standard BLS has failed or cannot be performed due to underlying conditions such as frailty or disability. A free replacement LifeVac was sent out as standard procedure the same day."

— Matthew Banagan: Sales and Marketing Director LifeVac Europe

More News

LifeVac saves another child’s life when faced with a choking emergency!

We are very happy to share brilliant news that LifeVac has been used again in a choking emergency. Our partners LifeVac Spain, shared the wonderful news with us today after receiving LifeVac’s medical feedback form from the little girls mother. …

Read More

LifeVac saves 1 year old Killian’s life from choking to death!

On the 7th of June 2019, LifeVac was once again informed of another life saved …

Read More

Mother Saves Her Son In A Choking Emergency

JD Choked On A Turkey & Cheese Sandwich We are very happy to share more news of LifeVac being used by a mother to save her son’s life in a choking emergency. …

Read More

Location selector

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Ireland Ireland Spain Spain Greece Greece