LifeVac Saves Little Girl From Choking on a Toy

LifeVac registers another life saved

We received news that LifeVac saved another child. This time it was a 1 and a half year old little girl in Texas that choked on a toy, while playing. The child’s parent immediately grabbed their LifeVac and on the first Place, Push, Pull motion was able to dislodge the toy from their daughter’s airway.

Yes, LifeVac saved her life, the toy flew out after I pulled the plunger once.

— Parent

More News

LifeVac saves life within Runwood Homes Senior Living

LifeVac saves mans life in a choking emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves another life in the UK care sector!

On the 18th of November, LifeVac Europe was informed once again it had been used to save another life. This time to save a residents life in a Future Care Group home in Chichester. It was only in October that Future Care Group partnered with LifeVac and we completed regional training for their group roll …

Read More

LifeVac saves another life in the UK Adult Care Sector

It’s with great pleasure the team at LifeVac Europe share more amazing news, LifeVac has helped save another life within Sunrise Senior Living Sunrise Senior Living deployed LifeVac across all of their care homes in late 2019, like hundreds of care providers large and small across the UK this proved to be a great decision. …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa