LifeVac Saves Little Girl From Choking on a Toy

LifeVac registers another life saved

We received news that LifeVac saved another child. This time it was a 1 and a half year old little girl in Texas that choked on a toy, while playing. The child’s parent immediately grabbed their LifeVac and on the first Place, Push, Pull motion was able to dislodge the toy from their daughter’s airway.

Yes, LifeVac saved her life, the toy flew out after I pulled the plunger once.

— Parent

More News

LifeVac Saves 9-Month-Old Baby Boy from Choking

We are thrilled to share the news that LifeVac has helped save the life of another child. A 9-month-old baby boy began choking on a carrot causing partial airway obstruction. The child’s mother who is trained and CPR certified performed infant choking rescue procedures several times but sadly these were unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction. …

Read More

5-Year-Old Saved By Good Samaritan with LifeVac

5-Year-Old Saved By Good Samaritan with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Another Life!

LifeVac Saves 3-Year-Old Girl in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany