44-Year-Old Saved from Choking with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are happy to announce another life saved

A 44-year-old male with dysphagia (caused by acid reflux)began choking. LifeVac was utilized immediately in a standing position. On the second attempt, the blockage was cleared. “Was able to clear fluid backup and breathe, used 3 times on way to A&E.

My father bought it for our infant child for Christmas, he had heard about your device. Just happened it saved me instead.

— Son

More News

2-Year-Old Chokes on Chicken Nugget and Back Blows Fail

2-Year-Old Chokes on Chicken Nugget Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

8-Month-Old Girl Saved with LifeVac

8-Month-Old Girl Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

5-Year-Old Chokes on Shrimp and is Saved with LifeVac

5-Year-Old Chokes on Shrimp and is Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany