Caregiver Uses LifeVac to Save 86-Year-Old in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac announces another life saved!

It was reported to us that another choking incident took place in California. An 86-year-old woman with Parkinson’s Disease choked on a piece of chicken causing a partial airway obstruction. Her daughter was visiting with her at the time and called for her caregiver to come help. The caregiver right away retrieved the LifeVac and on the first Place, Push, Pull motion dislodged the piece of chicken from her airway, saving her life.

The chicken came right out and saved her life

— Daughter

More News

LifeVac saves another life within Hallmark Care Homes and in the Spanish care sector!

It seems we are sharing news nearly every other week or month that LifeVac has saved another life as we continue to grow and lead the way in choking prevention. …

Read More

2-Year-Old Girl Saved from Choking with LifeVac

LifeVac ACD helps save 2-year-old girl in a choking emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves another life in the UK care sector!

On the 18th of November, LifeVac Europe was informed once again it had been used to save another life. This time to save a residents life in a Future Care Group home in Chichester. It was only in October that Future Care Group partnered with LifeVac and we completed regional training for their group roll …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany