3-Year-Old Choked on Chewing Gum and Saved with LifeVac

LifeVac announces another life saved

It has been reported to us that a 3-year-old little girl began choking on a piece of chewing gum causing a full airway obstruction. Her parent performed BLS first aid choking rescue procedures but unfortunately failed to dislodge the gum. LifeVac was then utilized with the child in a sitting position. On the second Place, Push, Pull motion the LifeVac dislodged the piece of chewing gum from the child’s airway saving her life.

The object was finally dislodged after using this device when the abdominal thrusts did not fully help

—Parent

More News

LifeVac Saves Another Life within a UK Nursing Home

LifeVac Saves a Life within Pilling Nursing Home in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Partners with Balhousie Care Group

LifeVac Europe Partners with Award-Winning Balhousie Care Group …

Read More

LifeVac registers another life saved by EMS

We proudly announce another life saved in a choking emergency by EMS …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany