LifeVac Saves 11-Month-Old baby in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac announces another life saved

It was reported to us on December 27th that LifeVac was used to help save the life of another child. An 11-month-old boy began choking on an ice cube causing him to not be able to breathe. His parents followed choking first aid rescue procedures but were unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction. LifeVac was used and on the first application aided in clearing the child’s airway.

 

*USA

More News

Patient at Royal Derby Hospital died after choking on a sandwich.

Patient, Peter Raby died in the early hours of June 18 last year just minutes after choking on a sandwich from a snack box, at a time when the hospital was under huge pressure due to the coronavirus crisis. …

Read More

NJ First Aid Rescue Saves Woman from Choking with LifeVac

LifeVac are Thrilled to Share News of Another Life Saved …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Life In Porthaven Care Homes

LifeVac Saves Another Life in UK Care Sector In Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa