LifeVac Saves 11-Month-Old baby in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac announces another life saved

It was reported to us on December 27th that LifeVac was used to help save the life of another child. An 11-month-old boy began choking on an ice cube causing him to not be able to breathe. His parents followed choking first aid rescue procedures but were unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction. LifeVac was used and on the first application aided in clearing the child’s airway.

More News

LifeVac Helps Save Child’s Life

LifeVac helps save another child’s life in a choking emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves 37th life from choking to death!

On the 10th of September LifeVac was informed of our 37th life saved! In March LifeVac partnered with CareChoice Ireland care group who rolled out LifeVac across all of their homes after staff receiving training. CareChoice Ireland provide outstanding care to the wonderful resident’s that reside in their beautiful care establishments that range from 50 …

Read More

LifeVac Registers Another Life Saved

40-Year-Old Man Saved By LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa