LifeVac Saves 1-Year-Old Boy In a Choking Emergency

LifeVac is delighted to share news of another life saved.

A 1 yr old boy in Oregon choked on a pancake causing a total obstruction. The child was not getting any air and was turning colour. He was laid on the ground, LifeVac was used one time and removed the obstruction.

“Pancake came right out of his mouth. Saved my baby’s life! I’m forever grateful”

More News

2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Coins Back Blows Fail and LifeVac Saves His Life

2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Coins and LifeVac Saves His Life …

Read More

43-Year-Old is Saved with LifeVac after Choking on Piece of Sausage

43-Year-Old is Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Woman Saved with LifeVac at New Years Eve Party

Woman Saved with LifeVac at New Years Eve Party in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany