LifeVac Saves Man Choking on Sweets in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac announces another life saved

 

It was reported to us that LifeVac was utilized once again to save the life of a gentleman in distress. A 31-year-old man choked on Mike & Ike sweets causing a partial airway obstruction. His wife attempted to dislodge the sweets by administering back blows, but protocol was unsuccessful. LifeVac was utilized and on the second Place – Push – Pull, the bolus was removed from the gentleman’s airway.

 

Choking does not discriminate. It can happen to anyone, anywhere at any time. We are thankful this family saw the videos of the Good Samaritan that saved the life of a baby in a South Carolina restaurant as well as the ring cam video of a mother who ran outside her home and heroically saved her child.

 

More News

LifeVac Saves 1-Year-Old Boy

LifeVac Saves 1 Year Old Boy in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves another life in the UK care sector

LifeVac saves life within Hallmark Care Homes …

Read More

Six lives in only 2 months!

The start of the year has been amazing for LifeVac, We understand that some people do report to us when LifeVac has saved a life, as this is what is expected from our device. So to encourage all uses to be reported back to us every LifeVac comes with a feedback form, we offer free …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany