LifeVac helps save a little boy choking on potato

LifeVac is thrilled to share details on another life saved!

A 2-year-old boy choked on a potato while having dinner. Choking rescue procedures were followed but were unsuccessful at dislodging the lodged obstruction. On the 4th Push – Pull motion, LifeVac cleared the child’s airway and he was able to breathe. He was taken to the hospital for a full evaluation.

 

Mother’s testimonial of the frightening choking incident:

“Our toddler had been not feeling well, but his only symptoms were a runny nose and medium fever. During dinner, he wanted to get down to play. After a few steps away from the table, I saw him fall and then started to convulse. He started turning blue fairly quickly. My husband knew something was blocking his airway from doing a sweep of his mouth. We did back blows, but being unconscious from the seizure it was not working. My husband told me to grab the Lifevac and he started using it. A small piece of potato came out. Seconds after that, he started breathing and moaning. We are so thankful we had a Lifevac on hand to open his airway as best we could. Thank you for your life-saving product.”

More News

Six lives in only 2 months!

The start of the year has been amazing for LifeVac, We understand that some people do report to us when LifeVac has saved a life, as this is what is expected from our device. So to encourage all uses to be reported back to us every LifeVac comes with a feedback form, we offer free …

Read More

EMS save another life with LifeVac

LifeVac used again by EMS in Pego, Alicante, Spain to save another life in a choking emergency. …

Read More

LifeVac Registers Another Life Saved

One-Year-Old Saved at Daycare with LifeVac …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa