News

How LifeVac saves lives

How LifeVac saves lives in a choking emergency   …

Read More

LifeVac welcomes care providers

LifeVac Europe welcomes new care providers to the LifeVac family   It’s not often we have the opportunity to promote partnerships with new care providers, but as we have been training Signature Care Homes this past week for their group roll-out, we felt we must include others. Not to just raise awareness of choking, but …

Read More

LifeVac helps save boys life

A father saves his sons life in a choking emergency with LifeVac …

Read More

LifeVac saves hospital patients life

The team at LifeVac are proud to announce another life saved in a choking emergency! …

Read More

LifeVac helps save 3 more lives!

We are very proud to share news that LifeVac has helped save 3 more lives in a choking emergency …

Read More

Signature Care Homes partner with LifeVac Europe

  We are very pleased to share news that LifeVac Europe have partnered with Signature Care Homes …

Read More

LifeVac caught on CCTV saving a life

Hero Mum saves her two year old son in a choking emergency …

Read More

LifeVac proudly announces another life saved in a choking emergency

The team at LifeVac Europe are proud to share more amazing news! …

Read More

Patient at Royal Derby Hospital died after choking on a sandwich.

Patient, Peter Raby died in the early hours of June 18 last year just minutes after choking on a sandwich from a snack box, at a time when the hospital was under huge pressure due to the coronavirus crisis. …

Read More

LifeVac registers another life saved by EMS

We proudly announce another life saved in a choking emergency by EMS …

Read More

LifeVac saves another life

LifeVac saves another child in a choking emergency! …

Read More

LifeVac saves another care home residents life in a choking emergency.

LifeVac used again to save a resident of an Ontario based Long Term Care Facility! We are delighted to have received amazing news that LifeVac was used on April 28th to assist a 76 year old male resident during a choking emergency. Standard choking protocols were first administered but unfortunately failed. Thankfully the amazing staff …

Read More

Older EntriesNext Entries »

Location selector

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Ireland Ireland Spain Spain Greece Greece