LifeVac® Registers Another Life Saved

It was reported to us, that LifeVac® was used again in the UK care sector. This time in a nursing home situated in London.

An 86-Year-Old male resident was enjoying his meal when food became lodged in his airway. The food caused a full airway obstruction.

Staff acted quickly and accordingly delivering back blows. Unfortunately these attempts could not dislodge the obstruction. The resident could not receive the abdominal thrusts, due to being wheelchair user.

Staff quickly grabbed their LifeVac® device from the wall mounted box. LifeVac® was applied while the resident was in a sitting position. On the 5th Place-Push-Pull®, LifeVac® dislodged the food saving the gentleman’s life.

Easy to use, much easier to clear the blockage of airways."

— Nurse

Matthew Banagan, Sales & Marketing Director, UK and EMEA, commented: “This is brilliant news to news to receive. We have helped save hundreds of lives within care and nursing homes in a choking emergency. This is the first life saved within this specific care group in the UK.”

More News

18-Month-Old Baby Girl Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac Choking Rescue Device

18-Month-Old Baby Girl Saved with LifeVac Choking Rescue Device …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Residents Life Within HC-One

LifeVac has again helped save another life in the UK Care Sector …

Read More

LifeVac saves hospital patients life

The team at LifeVac are proud to announce another life saved in a choking emergency! …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany