4-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

We are thrilled to share news of another life saved

It was reported to us that a 4-year-old little boy choked on an orange slice causing a total esophagus blockage. The child has a narrow esophagus due to a medical condition known as TOFS.

The young boy was visiting his aunt’s family the day the choking incident occurred. The abdominal thrusts were performed but failed to remove the obstruction. We are thankful his aunt had a LifeVac in her home. The child was laid down and LifeVac was utilized by his mother. On the second application, the orange piece was dislodged.

“The LifeVac saved my nephew a trip to the A&E and potential surgery. It saved his life!”

 

Tracheo-Oesophageal Fistula (TOF). Another pattern of abnormal development is a connection between the esophagus and trachea.This connection is called a fistula or tracheo-oesophageal fistula (TOF).

More News

Good Samaritan Saves Her Best Friend from Choking with LifeVac

Good Samaritan Saves Her Best Friend from Choking with LifeVac …

Read More

Scottish dad choked to death at dinner as wife frantically tried to save him

41-year-old Paul McMillan Choked to Death at Home …

Read More

3 year old boy saved by LifeVac!

On November 14th,  LifeVac was used again to save the life of a 3-year-old boy named Zeppelin …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa