4-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

We are thrilled to share news of another life saved

It was reported to us that a 4-year-old little boy choked on an orange slice causing a total esophagus blockage. The child has a narrow esophagus due to a medical condition known as TOFS.

The young boy was visiting his aunt’s family the day the choking incident occurred. The abdominal thrusts were performed but failed to remove the obstruction. We are thankful his aunt had a LifeVac in her home. The child was laid down and LifeVac was utilized by his mother. On the second application, the orange piece was dislodged.

“The LifeVac saved my nephew a trip to the A&E and potential surgery. It saved his life!”

 

Tracheo-Oesophageal Fistula (TOF). Another pattern of abnormal development is a connection between the esophagus and trachea.This connection is called a fistula or tracheo-oesophageal fistula (TOF).

More News

LifeVac saves 37th life from choking to death!

On the 10th of September LifeVac was informed of our 37th life saved! In March LifeVac partnered with CareChoice Ireland care group who rolled out LifeVac across all of their homes after staff receiving training. CareChoice Ireland provide outstanding care to the wonderful resident’s that reside in their beautiful care establishments that range from 50 …

Read More

LifeVac Saves 77 Year Old Man from Choking

LifeVac has been used  again to save an elderly man from choking to death …

Read More

3-Year-Old Chokes on Grape and is Saved with LifeVac

LifeVac Shares News of Another Child Saved in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa