LifeVac helps save a gentleman’s life in a choking emergency

LifeVac helps save a 64 year old mans life, when began to choke while eating a White Castle Hamburger.

The team at LifeVac Europe are extremely proud to share news, that LifeVac has once again been utilized to save another life. Big or small LifeVac can be used when all else fails.

A 64-year-old man was saved with LifeVac when he began choking on a onion when eating his hamburger. His wife was able to perform the abdominal thrusts but it was unsuccessful in removing the food. LifeVac was utilized immediately after and successfully dislodged the obstruction from the casualties airway saving his life.

“I ordered one, my husband saw it on Fox News. I am so glad I did, as he has ALS. He was eating a White Castle burger and was choking, the abdominal thrust was not working, I grabbed the LifeVac and was able to get that piece of onion out. So glad I ordered this life-saving device. Thank you!”

—Wife

More News

Mother Saves Her 1-Year-Old Baby Boy Using LifeVac

Mother Saves Her 1-Year-Old Baby Boy in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Another Child from Choking

Sometimes we are not able to share full details publicly, of when LifeVac has been used. This might be due to mitigating circumstances around the choking incident, patient confidentiality or other factors such as family members not wanting their life to be made public. Although all of our usage forms are completed in full independently, …

Read More

17-Year-Old Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac

17-Year-Old Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa