We are thrilled to share the news that LifeVac has helped save the life of another child. A 9-month-old baby boy began choking on a carrot causing partial airway obstruction. The child’s mother who is trained and CPR certified performed infant choking rescue procedures several times but sadly these were unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction.

LifeVac was used one time and the carrot was dislodged into his oral cavity where his mother was able to remove it.

“I saw the viral video on Facebook of the mom using the LifeVac on her child and purchased the device. I received the LifeVac on July 21st and had to use it on my son within 20 minutes of it arriving. LifeVac saved his life.”

More News

What is LifeVac and how we set the worldwide standard

What is LifeVac and how we set the worldwide standard for airway clearance devices. The technical description of LifeVac is a non-invasive, portable airway clearance device. With two sonic welded discs for interchangeable sized masks and a patented one way valve system. This means when applied no air can be forced through the mask, but …

Read More

First Responder Saves Child with LifeVac

First Responder Saves Child with LifeVac  in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Woman saves herself from choking with LifeVac

Woman Saves Herself from Choking with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa