LifeVac® Shares News of Another Child Saved in a Choking Emergency

It was reported to us that a 3-year-old boy choked on a whole grape. The child was unable to cough or make a sound. His mother called EMS right away and then utilized the LifeVac® device. On the second application, the grape was dislodged from the child’s airway.

This device saved my son’s life. I’m so glad I decided to purchase it. I will definitely recommend this device to all my friends and family. We are so thankful the family made the decision to have LifeVac as a backup option especially as first responders never arrived.”

— Mother

More News

Woman with COPD and Asthma Chokes and Is Saved with LifeVac Device

Woman with COPD and Asthma Chokes and Is Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Saves 7-Year-Old from Choking on a Quarter

LifeVac Saves 7-Year-Old from Choking on a Quarter in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

East Kent Freemasons Donate 100 LifeVac Devices

East Kent Freemasons Donate 100 LifeVac Devices to The Oliver Steeper Foundation to be Distributed Throughout Kent …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany