We are pleased to share news that LifeVac has helped to save another life

A woman with Lou Gehrig’s disease experienced a frightening choking scare while eating a hamburger.

Thankfully her daughter had a LifeVac on hand and used the non-invasive airway clearance device (ACD) to remove the obstruction.

Daughter’s Testimonial:

“My mother had trouble swallowing and we always were so worried. She had spinal fusion surgery due to a fall prior to the ALS diagnosis so we couldn’t perform the abdominal thrusts on her, she was also in a wheelchair after diagnosis. Our family are truly grateful for having the LifeVac and I have recently purchased more to keep on hand and give out to people!”

 

“The object came out and she started breathing again”

More News

Good Samaritan Saves 3-Year-Old Girl with LifeVac

LifeVac Europe are thrilled to announce another life saved. A complete stranger saved the life of a 3-year-old girl! …

Read More

3 year old boy saved by LifeVac!

On November 14th,  LifeVac was used again to save the life of a 3-year-old boy named Zeppelin …

Read More

LifeVac saves another child’s life from choking to death.

LifeVac Europe was informed once again of saving another life. 11 month old, Meadow was eating an orange when it became lodged in her throat. She was coughing and gagging at first but it quickly turned into a full airway obstruction and the child was turning purple. Her mother quickly removed her from the high …

Read More

Location selector

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Ireland Ireland Spain Spain Greece Greece