Sometimes we are not able to share full details publicly, of when LifeVac has been used. This might be due to mitigating circumstances around the choking incident, patient confidentiality or other factors such as family members not wanting their life to be made public. Although all of our usage forms are completed in full independently, we are always grateful for the information we are able to share to the public.

 

It has been reported to LifeVac Europe that a child in Florida choked on a rubber bullet that became lodged in the child’s airway.

Choking rescue procedures were performed but to no avail. Upon using the LifeVac the obstruction was dislodged enabling the child to breathe. “It took the rubber bullet out and we made it to the emergency room on time. We are thankful he is okay now. ” We are so thankful this family chose to protect their family in a choking emergency.

More News

LifeVac helps save another life in Spain!

LifeVac helps save another life in a choking emergency The team at LifeVac Europe are very please to share that LifeVac has been used again to help save another life in a choking emergency. This time in Catalunya, Spain. …

Read More

4-Year-Old Boy Chokes and Saved with LifeVac

4-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

61-Year-Old with PSP Saved with LifeVac

LifeVac Registers Another Life Saved …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany