LifeVac Helps Save 6-Year-Old Boy’s Life In A Choking Emergency

LifeVac Registers Another Life Saved!

A 6-year-old boy choked on a piece of a round lollipop causing a full airway obstruction. The child’s mother performed back slows several times, but the lollipop could not be dislodged from his airway. LifeVac was used after protocol failed and on the second Place, Push, Pull motion the LifeVac dislodged the lollipop. The child was taken to the hospital for x-rays and was released after he received a clean bill of health.

“Item was dislodged. My son could breathe again. LifeVac should be in every school. I am blessed that my son is alive and healthy due to having the LifeVac in my home.”

We are so thankful this mother put her faith in LifeVac in case of a choking emergency. Thank you to all our supporters who have helped us in our mission to reach this amazing milestone!

“Sometimes you have to do the impossible just to prove that nothing is”

 

Matthew Banagan – Sales and Marketing Director – LifeVac Europe, commented: “This is brilliant news to receive, LifeVac has helped save over 98 children in a choking emergency now. These children have their full lives ahead of them, thanks to quick thinking actions of their guardians and LifeVac. I couldn’t be prouder than the impact we are making on peoples lives”.

More News

Mother Saves Her Son In A Choking Emergency

JD Choked On A Turkey & Cheese Sandwich We are very happy to share more news of LifeVac being used by a mother to save her son’s life in a choking emergency. …

Read More

LifeVac saves young girl

LifeVac saves a young wheelchair user in a choking emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Saves a Woman with Lou Gehrig’s Disease from Choking

We are pleased to share news that LifeVac has helped to save another life …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East