3-Year-Old Saved With LifeVac In A Choking Emergency

LifeVac is delighted to share news of another life saved

A 3-year-old little boy began choking on a piece of sausage causing a total blockage of his airway. Choking BLS protocol was followed but unfortunately was unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction. The child was placed on his back and the LifeVac device was used and dislodged the full airway obstruction.

*USA

He thankfully survived. We called 911 and by the time they got there we had already suctioned it out

— Mother

More News

Runwood Homes Partners With LifeVac Europe.

On the 24th of July 2019, leading UK residential care and nursing home operator, Runwood Homes, have partnered with LifeVac Europe, to equip staff with the only non-invasive airway clearance device to use in choking emergencies. The vacuum face-mask system operates with a simple place-push-pull handle manoeuvre to remove blockages by suction, 3 times greater …

Read More

3-Year-Old Boy Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac

3-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves 40th life.

LifeVac Saves First Child In The UK 16th of September LifeVac was informed of saving our 40th life. On Saturday the 14th of September, Mark and his wife were enjoying dinner with their 11-month-old son Oscar. …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa