LifeVac are Thrilled to Share News of Another Life Saved

It was reported to us that a 3-year-old boy choked on a Cheez-it which caused a full airway obstruction. His mother believes he went to cough and inhaled. The snack then got lodged in his throat. She attempted back blows laying him over her knee. She then grabbed the LifeVac off the top of the refrigerator and on the 2nd application dislodged the food.

After the second pull, the almost fully intact cheese it popped out. I’m so thankful. I have never been more scared in life! Yes definitely. I tried for a full 30 seconds of laying him over my legs and doing back blows and nothing. I’m just so relieved I purchased one thinking I would never use it. I’m so glad I was prepared!”

— Mother

More News

8-Month-Old Girl Saved with LifeVac

LifeVac helps save a little girl in a choking emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Another Life in a Care Home

LifeVac Saves a Life in a Care Home in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Choking in the news, Dysphagia and invasive suction vs non-invasive suction.

This past week, we have read an alarming amount of news articles relating to choking deaths in the care sector and outside of the care sector. In some of these tragic incidences abdominal thrusts and back blows failed and others no help was given, which is very disturbing. Here is a most recent news article: Care …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany