14-Month-Old Baby Girl Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of another life saved

A ​14-month-old baby girl, choked on a full grape causing a full airway obstruction. Her mother who is trained in BLS First Aid choking rescue protocol performed back blows but was unsuccessful.

Her is the mothers terrifying testimonial:

“I couldn’t tell what she was choking on. She had been playing on the floor and I noticed she wasn’t making noise. When I went to pick her up, I saw her face was turning red. I knew she was choking so I started to feel inside her mouth, but I couldn’t see anything. I then began to turn her over on my knee while holding her face in my hand and tried to give back blows. Nothing was working and she started to turn a different colour. I screamed for my husband to call EMS but before we even had a chance to call, I grabbed the LifeVac from under my sink. I placed her flat on the floor and immediately took the LifeVac out. I put the mask over her nose and mouth and pushed down and when I pulled up, a whole grape came right out.

Her older sibling must have dropped it on the floor, and I didn’t see. Had I not had the LifeVac, I am convinced I wouldn’t have been able to get this out by myself. I’m beyond grateful for this product!!!”

 

*USA

More News

LifeVac Saves Life Within HC-One

LifeVac Saves Another Life Within a UK Care Home …

Read More

3-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac

LifeVac Europe are proud to announce another life has been saved in a choking emergency. …

Read More

Gentleman with GERD saved with LifeVac

Gentleman with GERD Saved With LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa