11-Year-Old Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac announces another life saved

It was reported to us that an 11-year-old boy in Tennessee was saved by LifeVac. The young boy choked on a piece of hot dog causing a full airway obstruction. Choking First Aid rescue protocols were followed but failed to dislodge the obstruction. LifeVac was used and on the first application, successfully aided in opening his airway.

“I can’t say what the outcome would’ve been without the LifeVac. It was the fastest, simplest, and least invasive way to clear the airway! Glad the LiifeVad was made available to us.”

More News

LifeVac saves another life in the care sector!

On the 28th of November, LifeVac Europe was once again informed of LifeVac being used to save a choking casualty. This time the incident occurred in a Spanish care establishment when a female resident who suffers from a severe neurological disability in her 70’s started to choke on chopped up apple during snack time. BLS …

Read More

1-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac

1-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

What is LifeVac and how we set the worldwide standard

What is LifeVac and how we set the worldwide standard for airway clearance devices. The technical description of LifeVac is a non-invasive, portable airway clearance device. With two sonic welded discs for interchangeable sized masks and a patented one way valve system. This means when applied no air can be forced through the mask, but …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany