LifeVac Saves 62-Year-Old Lady in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are pleased to announce another life saved

 

It has been shared with us from our distributor, LifeVac Spain, that LifeVac has been used to save a life of a 62-Year-Old lady in Madrid, Spain.

The 62-year-old lady who suffers from swallowing issues due to previously having esophageal cancer, was enjoying pieces of watermelon when a large piece became lodged in her airway.

Her son-in-law delivered BLS choking protocol which failed to dislodge the obstruction, the casualty started to turn a purplish colour. Her son-in-law then grabbed his LifeVac airway clearance device and applied the device while the casualty was in the supine position.

The first application two small pieces of watermelon were dislodged and then on the second Place-Push-Pull motion two larger pieces were dislodged saving her life.

Thanks to the device, four big pieces came out

— Rescuer

More News

LifeVac saves another life in the care sector!

On the 28th of November, LifeVac Europe was once again informed of LifeVac being used to save a choking casualty. This time the incident occurred in a Spanish care establishment when a female resident who suffers from a severe neurological disability in her 70’s started to choke on chopped up apple during snack time. BLS …

Read More

Saving lives in the care sector around the world!

Being LifeVac Europe means we proudly have partners around Europe, Middle East and Africa who help us save lives. …

Read More

7-Year-Old Girl Chokes on a Marble

LifeVac Saves 7-Year-Old Girl Who Choked on a Marble …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa