4-Year-Old Girl with Autism Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac announces another precious life saved

A 4-year-old autistic girl started choking and was having difficulty breathing. Her grandmother started choking rescue protocol right away. Back blows were unsuccessful in dislodging the foreign body obstruction (FBAO). LifeVac was then used and on the 3rd place, push, pull motion dislodged the obstruction saving her life.

“I do believe the LifeVac saved her life. She has Autism, and the device was bought because she puts everything in her mouth. I feel this an excellent product”

More News

Toddler Saved from Choking Using LifeVac

Toddler Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

78-Year-Old in Care Home is Saved with LifeVac®

LifeVac® Registers Another Life Saved in a Care Home …

Read More

LifeVac saves another child’s life in a choking emergency!

LifeVac rejoices as another CHILD has been saved. Here is the testimonial from the mother of the child: …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa