LifeVac Registers Another Life Saved

It has been reported to us, an 86-year female resident in a Wisconsin nursing home choked on a piece of chicken. The food caused a full airway obstruction. Nursing home staff attempted BLS first aid choking protocol, but were unsuccessful. LifeVac was then utilized and on the second application, the chicken was dislodged saving the woman’s life. Several LifeVac units were donated to the nursing facility a few years ago.

More News

LifeVac helps save a gentleman’s life in a choking emergency

LifeVac helps save a 64 year old mans life, when began to choke while eating a White Castle Hamburger. The team at LifeVac Europe are extremely proud to share news, that LifeVac has once again been utilized to save another life. Big or small LifeVac can be used when all else fails. …

Read More

Clayton-le-Moors care home under investigation following choking death.

An investigation into choking risks at a Lancashire care home has been launched following the death of one of its residents. …

Read More

Mother Saves Her 3-Year-Old Girl Using LifeVac

Mother Saves Her 3-Year-Old Girl in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany