LifeVac Saves 2-Year-Old Boy in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac announces another life saved

It was reported to use that a 2-year-old little boy from Minnesota choked on a ping pong ball. How terrifying it must have been!

The ball caused a total blockage of the child’s airway. Choking BLS first aid rescue procedures were attempted by the child’s parent but were unsuccessful. The child quickly lost consciousness. He was then placed on his back and LifeVac was administered twice and successfully dislodged the obstruction from the child’s airway.

The ping pong ball was removed because of the LifeVac. I do believe it saved his life. It is the greatest thing I received as my baby shower gift and I will now be gifted to all new mothers

— Mother

More News

LifeVac Saves Another LifeVac in a UK Care Home

LifeVac Saves Another LifeVac in a UK Care Home in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

EMS Responders Save 64-Year-Old in Care Home with LifeVac

LifeVac are Thrilled to Announce Another Life Saved …

Read More

2-Year-Old Choking on Candy Saved with LifeVac

2-Year-Old Choking Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa