4-Year-Old Autistic Boy Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of another life saved

 

It was reported to us that a ​4-year-old autistic boy, choked on a bagel causing a full airway obstruction. The child’s grandmother reported the choking Incident that took place at her daughter’s home.

BLS Choking First Aid protocols were performed but were unsuccessful in dislodging the boys airway. Thankfully, they had a LifeVac and with the first Place – Push – Pull, successfully dislodged a huge piece of bagel (approx. 4 inches) saving his life, EMS were called. The fire department was first to respond and then paramedics. The child was examined and given a clean bill of health. “His oxygen levels were great.” They showed the first responders the LifeVac device and to their surprise, the paramedic already had a LifeVac.

 

 

*USA

More News

LifeVac helps save a gentleman’s life in a choking emergency

LifeVac helps save a 64 year old mans life, when began to choke while eating a White Castle Hamburger. The team at LifeVac Europe are extremely proud to share news, that LifeVac has once again been utilized to save another life. Big or small LifeVac can be used when all else fails. …

Read More

LifeVac Registers Another Life Saved

3-Year-Old Saved With LifeVac In A Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves another life in the UK care sector!

On the 18th of November, LifeVac Europe was informed once again it had been used to save another life. This time to save a residents life in a Future Care Group home in Chichester. It was only in October that Future Care Group partnered with LifeVac and we completed regional training for their group roll …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa