Husband saves his wife’es life in a choking emergency with LifeVac

LifeVac Europe are proud to share more amazing news!

It has been reported to us that a 65-year-old woman experienced a choking emergency while eating. Here is the testimonial from her husband.

“My disabled wife, who has had several choking incidents in the past, had taken a large bite out of a hot dog and was struggling to breathe. I tried several back blows but they seemed to do nothing. I asked her to sip some water, but that also did not help. After this, I tried the abdominal thrusts several times, again with no success.

I finally pulled out the LifeVac, attached the adult mask, and used it. The first pull seemed to partially extract the hot dog, I forgot the part about sweeping the mouth so I tried the LifeVac again and the blockage was fully expelled. The LifeVac worked wonderfully and I am very happy I had purchased it.”

More News

1-Year-Old Saved with LifeVac

1-Year-Old Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Resident dies on lunch hours after receiving his COVID vaccination

Resident dies on lunch hours after receiving his COVID vaccination   A Colchester Care Home resident died after choking on his lunch just a few hours after being given his first Covid-19 vaccination and beating the virus. In a further tragic twist his wife had died in a car accident just a few days before …

Read More

LifeVac saves life in the care sector & The Care Show 2021

LifeVac saves another life in the care sector, while exhibiting at the Care Show …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa