Little Boy Chokes on Animal Crackers and is Saved with LifeVac

LifeVac are proud to share details on another life saved

 

It was reported to us that a 2 1/2 -year-old boy in Alabama began choking on animal crackers. The crackers caused a full airway obstruction.

After one push/pull motion a giant ball of animal crackers, tightly packed about the size of a ping pong ball shot out. He is okay and back to his normal self, not phased at all. After flipping him with his head angled towards the floor, there was no change in the position of the blockage. I immediately laid him down and used the LifeVac. It immediately sucked the blockage out with NO resistance!! Absolutely saved his life! It worked so well, just perfectly! LifeVac gives me comfort if God forbid another choking incident took place

— Mother

More News

3-Year-Old Saved from Choking with LifeVac

3-Year-Old Saved from Choking with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves another child’s life from choking to death.

LifeVac Europe was informed once again of saving another life. 11 month old, Meadow was eating an orange when it became lodged in her throat. She was coughing and gagging at first but it quickly turned into a full airway obstruction and the child was turning purple. Her mother quickly removed her from the high …

Read More

LifeVac saves life in the care sector & The Care Show 2021

LifeVac saves another life in the care sector, while exhibiting at the Care Show …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany