LifeVac Saves 2-Year-old Boy Choking on Strawberry

We are delighted to announce another life saved

 

It was reported to us that a 2-year-old boy choked on a strawberry causing a partial airway obstruction. The child’s mother attempted back blows but was unable to dislodge the food. Thankfully she had her LifeVac and was able to remove the strawberry on the first Place – Push – Pull.

Here is the mom’s testimonial:

“LifeVac immediately removed the strawberry from my son’s throat. One place, push, pull and it came out. Two adults tried to remove the food before I ran for the LifeVac. Thankfully it was close by, and we were able to use it quickly before he showed any signs of something more serious (turning blue, passing out, etc.). We never got that point because we had the LifeVac and it worked so quickly”

 

“He is alive and perfect thanks to LifeVac. I’ll never stop singing your praises.”

*USA

More News

Two lives saved in a matter of days in the care sector.

LifeVac Europe are extremely proud to be informed of our 2nd life saved within Hallmark Care Homes. …

Read More

7-Year-Old Chokes and Saved with LifeVac

7-Year-Old Chokes and Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

2-Year-Old Girl Chokes on Hot Dog – Saved with LifeVac

2-Year-Old Little Girl Chokes on Hot Dog and is Saved with LifeVac …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany