Little Boy Saved By LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac is happy to share news of another life saved

It has been reported to us that a 21-month-old little boy choked on his dinner consisting of rice and ground beef. The food caused a partial obstruction of the baby’s airway. The child’s mother flipped over her son and performed back blows. Unfortunately, this first aid method was unsuccessful. LifeVac was then utilized two times and successfully dislodged the obstruction.

I am certain it saved my son’s life. I am extremely grateful to the person that invented LifeVac. You will be in my prayers and I will spread the word. I have my little boy with me sound and safe. He is the joy of my life and we have a great future ahead of us. With tears in our eyes, this mum and dad can’t stop thanking you.

— Mother

More News

LifeVac saves another life in the UK care sector!

On the 18th of November, LifeVac Europe was informed once again it had been used to save another life. This time to save a residents life in a Future Care Group home in Chichester. It was only in October that Future Care Group partnered with LifeVac and we completed regional training for their group roll …

Read More

Current Affair, Australia – Imogen’s Tragic Choking Death

‘She was our little princess’: New device could help prevent another tragedy after Imogen Lennon’s death …

Read More

Mother Saves Her 3-Year-Old Girl Using LifeVac

Mother Saves Her 3-Year-Old Girl in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany