1-Year-Old Little Girl Chokes on Crayon Goes Unconscious and is Saved by LifeVac Device

LifeVac proudly shares news of another life saved

A 1-year-old little girl choked on a crayon causing a full airway obstruction. Choking first aid rescue procedures were followed by her father. The precious child became unconscious. We are so thankful they had a LifeVac!

It was a normal day of household chores and the kids playing. In fact, I had literally just finished vacuuming where the kids were colouring and playing. We turned our backs for a second to do a few other things, my husband looked over at her, and she was choking. Blue. No air moving at all. She was unresponsive and limp. He grabbed her and performed back blows, I grabbed our LifeVac and we worked to get her breathing for what seemed like an eternity. We finally got her to come to and the crayon dislodged but she just couldn’t stay conscious. We immediately called EMS and they took us by ambulance to the A&E. By the grace of God, she was ok. Her vitals improved when the paramedics got to our house and they kept us at the hospital for a while for observation. She’s okay today and back to her spunky self but it could have turned out so much worse. Our sweet girl wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for LifeVac.

— Mother

More News

1-Year-Old Boy Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac by his Mother

1-Year-Old Boy Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac by his Mother in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Saves 4-year-old Boy from Choking on Lego

LifeVac are proud to announce another life saved …

Read More

Nursing Home Resident Chokes and Is Saved with LifeVac

LifeVac Registers Another Life Saved …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany