3-Year-Old Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are Thrilled to Share News of Another Life Saved

It was reported to us that a 3-year-old little girl choked on Play-Doh causing a full airway obstruction. She was not making any sound and was turning blue. Her uncle had a LifeVac that was given to him by his mother-in-law at Christmas. He attempted back blows but unfortunately, these attempts could not dislodge the obstruction.

My niece was dark blue and as I saw the empty playdoh container. I realised she had swallowed it as a whole. Patting her back wasn’t helping. Thankfully we got the LifeVac as a Christmas gift. The LifeVac dislodged it when I tried it the second time on her

— Uncle

More News

LifeVac Used to Save 3-Year-old Boy from Choking on a Nut

LifeVac Europe are extremely proud to share news that LifeVac has saved a 3 year old boy from choking to death on a nut from a bolt …

Read More

Good Samaritan Saves Child from Choking on I95

LifeVac Europe are over the moon to share news of anther child saved by LifeVac …

Read More

Aunt Saves 6-Year-Old Nephew with LifeVac

LifeVac Europe are very thrilled to share news that LifeVac has saved another life in a choking emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany