2-Year-Old Boy Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac announces another life saved

It was reported to us that a two-year-old boy choked on a piece of chicken. His parent attempted first aid choking rescue procedures, but they failed to dislodge the food. EMS were called. After several attempts they grabbed the LifeVac and were able to remove the obstruction on the first Place, Push, Pull motion.

Cleared by the time the ambulance came

—Parent

We are so thankful this family had a LifeVac!

More News

Woman Chokes on Coffee Cake and is Saved with LifeVac

Woman Chokes on Coffee Cake and is Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Europe wins Care Home Supplier Of The Year Award

On the 28th of June 2019 LifeVac attended the Outstanding Care Awards at the Rivera Conference Centre in Torquay, as we made it through to the finalists after being nominated for this category. We are very proud and honoured to have won the care home Supplier of The Year award which was presented to us …

Read More

LifeVac Europe attends the 2022 ERC Congress in Antwerp Belgium

LifeVac Europe attends the 2022 ERC Congress in Antwerp Belgium …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa