Woman with Parkinson’s Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac registers another life saved

It was reported to us that a 74-year-old female with Parkinson’s, and several medical issues choked on a peanut butter sandwich causing a full airway obstruction. Staff at the Montana facility followed BLS first aid choking protocol but was unsuccessful. The patient then became unconscious. LifeVac was used multiple times and successfully dislodged the sandwich saving the woman’s life. We are so thankful the facility chooses to add LifeVac as part of their first aid equipment.

More News

Mother Saves Her Son In A Choking Emergency

JD Choked On A Turkey & Cheese Sandwich We are very happy to share more news of LifeVac being used by a mother to save her son’s life in a choking emergency. …

Read More

43-Year-Old is Saved with LifeVac after Choking on Piece of Sausage

43-Year-Old is Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

7-Year-Old Boy is Saved with LifeVac after Choking on a Grape

7-Year-Old Boy is Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany