32-Year-Old Man Saved by LifeVac from Choking on Steak

LifeVac registers another life saved

We received news that a choking incident took place in New Jersey. A 32-year-old male choked on a piece of steak. The LifeVac device was used immediately as he was unable to cough or swallow the meat. The airway clearance device was utilized in a standing position and after two attempts the meat was successfully dislodged from his airway, saving his life.

More News

Patient at Royal Derby Hospital died after choking on a sandwich.

Patient, Peter Raby died in the early hours of June 18 last year just minutes after choking on a sandwich from a snack box, at a time when the hospital was under huge pressure due to the coronavirus crisis. …

Read More

LifeVac® vs Counterfeit Devices – Why they are so Dangerous

Is There an “Off brand” Version of LifeVac? What YOU NEED to Know Before it’s too Late …

Read More

LifeVac’s Updated Condensed Medical Folder

LifeVac’s Updated Condensed Medical Folder – Publications …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa