8-Month-Old Girl Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are excited to announce another life saved

It has been reported to us an 8-month-old baby girl began choking on a plastic ring from a bottle cap of table sauce causing a partial airway obstruction.

Here is the frightening story of the day her precious child choked:

My 8-month-old daughter, Brynlee was on the floor playing. She started gagging and I suddenly knew something was wrong. I quickly picked her up and saw that she was choking. I rolled her over to perform back blows but then saw she wasn’t breathing so I yelled for my husband to get the LifeVac. I used it and after 1 pull, the object came up along with vomit. It was a plastic piece off of a condiment container. She would have never gotten it up on her own nor with performing the back blows. I am so grateful I received this as a gift at my daughter’s baby shower.

— Mother

More News

82-Year-Old Lady Saved with LifeVac

82-Year-Old Lady Saved with LifeVac in Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Featured on The Doctors TV show

On the 7th of December LifeVac was featured on the Doctors Show with an interview from Angela Powell, who talks about her experience of saving her elderly mother in-laws life by using LifeVac. The Doctors Show are specialists from across health and wellness fields that join ER physician Dr. Travis Stork, Dr. Andrew Ordon, OB/GYN …

Read More

LifeVac Saves 9-Month-Old from Choking on Penny

LifeVac Saves 9-Month-Old Baby in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany