Mother Saves her 1-Year-Old with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are thrilled to share details on another life saved

It was reported to us that a 1-year-old little girl choked on a piece of watermelon.

Here is the mother’s testimonial:

When our daughter choked on a piece of watermelon at the age of one. We performed hard back blows of the abdominal thrusts without success. EMS were called and thankfully before they arrived we were able to clear her airway after using LifeVac. I bought this product hoping I would never have to use it, but I now cannot imagine what we would have done or what the outcome would have been had we not had LifeVac. We are both trained in infant CPR and first aid and nothing was working. Once we used the LifeVac we were able to swoop the food out of her mouth with our fingers and get consistent crying. The best sound ever. As a parent you want every resource at your hand to be able to protect your family, this resource not only protected our family but it saved our daughter’s life. It will be a long time before I am comfortable feeding her without LifeVac nearby. I am beyond grateful we had it on hand.

— Mother

More News

LifeVac Saves Another Child in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac Saves 4-Year-Old Boy in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

2-Year-Old Girl is Saved with LifeVac

2-Year-Old Girl Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

11-Year-Old Saved with LifeVac

11-Year-Old Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa