LifeVac® Saves Another Child in a Choking Emergency

We have received news that an 11-year-old boy choked on a chicken nugget causing a full obstruction of his airway. His mother attempted BLS first aid choking rescue procedures but was unable to dislodge the food. LifeVac® was then utilized as the child was laid down. On the second Place – Push – Pull®, the chicken was dislodged from his airway, saving his life.

LifeVac was able to remove the blockage and he could breathe again.”

— Mother

More News

Good Samaritan Saves 4-year-old Girl with LifeVac

LifeVac are proud to share details on another life saved in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Life In a Care Facility

LifeVac Saves Life in Ivass Manises Care Home, Spain …

Read More

LifeVac helps save a life within Hallmark Care Homes

The team at LifeVac Europe are very pleased to share more amazing news that LifeVac has helped save yet another life in the UK Adult Care Sector. This time within Hallmark Care Homes following their group roll out. …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany