LifeVac® Registers Another Life Saved

It was reported to us that a 2 1/2-year-old little girl choked on ice-cream. The ice cream was harder than normal, she was unable to swallow it and quickly turned into a completed obstruction of her airway. The abdominal thrusts were attempted but failed. The child’s grandfather ran for the LifeVac® device, put it together, and handed it to his daughter. On the first application by the child’s mother, the rescue device successfully dislodged the airway obstruction.

Below is the mothers testimonial:

Elia and her older sister had just sat down, and they were both eating a bowl of ice cream. My dad was walking by and told me that Elia had dropped her spoonful of ice cream on the floor. I looked up from the kitchen, about 5 steps away from where she was at the dining room table. Only to see that Elia’s eyes were huge and she was starting to panic. She tried to take a drink of water, I heard her gurgling. Then she grabbed at her mouth, and a lot of ice cream was bubbling out of her mouth and nose. I said, “She’s choking!!” I then rushed over and started performing the abdominal thrusts on her, it wasn’t working. My dad rushed to the spot I told him I kept the LifeVac and he ripped it all open for me. I quickly handed Elia to my dad, and he held her to his chest. I placed the LifeVac on her face and plunged it one time and all of the ice cream came out of both her mouth and nose, and she started to cry. I am so thankful that I purchased this about a year ago, I never want this to happen again. One use was all it took to help her. I am also so thankful that my dad was there to help me.”

— Hero Mother

More News

First Responders Save Life with LifeVac

First Responders Save Life with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves another child’s life from choking to death.

LifeVac Europe was informed once again of saving another life. 11 month old, Meadow was eating an orange when it became lodged in her throat. She was coughing and gagging at first but it quickly turned into a full airway obstruction and the child was turning purple. Her mother quickly removed her from the high …

Read More

LifeVac saves young girl

LifeVac saves a young wheelchair user in a choking emergency …

Read More


United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa