WHAT DOES THE LIFEVAC ANTI-CHOKING HOME KIT INCLUDE?
- LifeVac Instruction Booklet – The instruction booklet details how to use LifeVac, and which coloured ring identifies the size of the mask.
- A5 BLS leaflet – This leaflet details how and when to use LifeVac to save a life.
- LifeVac Unit.
- 1 Paediatric Mask.
- 1 Small Child/Adult Mask.
- 1 Medium Adult (test) Mask.
- 1 Large Adult Mask.
- 1 Window/Door Sticker – The sticker is so you can advise customers and the people you care for that a LifeVac is on site.
- Feedback Form – The Feedback Form is to be filled out once your LifeVac is used to help us raise awareness and improve our service.
HOW TO USE LIFEVAC HOME KIT
Where do I apply the LifeVac device?
You apply the top of the LifeVac mask on the bridge of the nose between the eyebrows, and the bottom of the mask between the bottom lip and chin.
How to use LifeVac when BLS choking protocol has failed on a casualty who is laying down, sitting, and standing.
- Examine: what type of choking? Assess the severity.
- Push and twist the mask into the base of your LifeVac device.
- Using your less dominant hand, hold the mask firmly in place on the appropriate application area, making sure their head is tilted back still.
- Use your dominant hand on the LifeVac handle, depress and pull.
(It doesn’t matter how hard you depress because you are only pushing the air out of the bellows through the vent and the valve. It’s the quick pull after that counts.)
When first aid and all other methods fail in a choking emergency LifeVac saves lives.
Need more training to be sure? We offer Certified LifeVac Training.
- Free access to LifeVac® Training – CPD Certified e-learning course.
PRICING & DELIVERY
Product price: £59.95
VAT and delivery: £13.59
Total Price: £81.54
*Orders from outside of mainland UK, local VAT will apply upon delivery.
Free of charge replacement – If you ever have to use your LifeVac regulated medical device in a real-life situation, simply contact us and we will replace it free of charge.
ISO 13485 Accredited.
LifeVac ACD is a Class I medical device.
LifeVac is MHRA, FDA,TGA, HPFB, MOH, SAHPRA registered/regulated, and CE marked.
LifeVac is registered with all relevant authorities in all countries sold.