LifeVac registers another life saved in a choking emergency.

We are delighted to share the news that LifeVac has saved another child!

A 3-year-old boy with special needs began choking on a piece of chicken causing a full airway blockage. The child was not able to make a sound. His mother immediately performed back blows several times but the obstruction could not be cleared. She laid her son down and utilizing the LifeVac to successfully dislodged the chicken.

“It took 3 full plunges, but the chicken came out and he was able to breathe again! He is alive and well. 100% successful. LifeVac without a doubt saved his life. Thank you!”

More News

60-Year-Old Woman Becomes Unconscious from Choking

60-Year-Old Woman Becomes Unconscious from Choking – Saved by LifeVac …

Read More

LifeVac Saves 6-Month-Old Baby Girl

LifeVac Saves 6-Month-Old Baby Girl in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

3-Year-Old Girl Saved from Choking with LifeVac

3-Year-Old Girl Saved in a Choking Emergency with LifeVac …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany