LifeVac saves another life

LifeVac saves another child in a choking emergency!

We are delighted to announce that LifeVac has helped save the life of a 16-month-old little girl when she began choking on a Gerber puffed chip. The child’s mother performed back blows for approximately a minute but was unsuccessful in dislodging the snack. Upon utilizing the LifeVac three times the obstruction was dislodged saving her daughter’s life.

“Her airway was cleared and definitely saved her life. I am SO grateful to have had it and thankful to my friend who put me on to LifeVac. I was so stressed nothing could get it out and she has tears pouring down her face from lack of air. I’m SO thankful to have had this device on hand. Thank you for what you do with this product and mission”

—Mother

More News

2-Year-Old Girl Saved By LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

2-Year-Old Girl Saved By LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac used again in HC-One

LifeVac helps remove piece of sausage in partial airway obstruction …

Read More

Mother Saves her 1-Year-Old with LifeVac after Abdominal Thrusts Fail

Mother Saves her 1-Year-Old with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa